A P Williamson Consultants Limited are specialists in the following services:
- All disciplines of roofing (including metal roofs – both built up systems and composite panel, slating, tiling, single ply membranes, built up felt, zinc and copper), cladding and curtain walling, condition surveys and reports.
- Annual or bi-annual roof audits of current and planned roof stock.
- Dilapidation surveys and reports for roofing (all disciplines), cladding & curtain walling.
- PPM Schedules for shopping centre’s, industrial buildings, residential buildings
- Producing tender documents for roofing (all disciplines), cladding systems and monitoring the quality of works as they progress acting as a contracts administrator.
- Roofing (all disciplines), cladding and curtain walling design, utilising calculations and full CAD drawings.
- Checking drawings / carrying out site supervisory roles as works commence on all types of new build & refurbishment roofing & cladding works.
- Roofing (all disciplines), cladding and curtain walling failure reports.
- Roofing (all disciplines), cladding and curtain walling leak investigation reports.
- Wind load calculations.
- Drainage calculations.
Mr Alan Williamson is an expert witness, and is a chartered structural and civil engineer and a Fellow of the Institute of Roofing. Mr Steven Williamson is a Member of the Institute of Roofing.